Music. I have highly eclectic tastes in music. So, I’m doing a top 26 (in honor of the alphabet) with A-Z there too! Why not. We live once. I’m also linking them to my favorite versions. Because I can do that.
- A- You’re Adorable by Jo Stafford and Gordon McRae (Of Oklahoma fame)
- Beautiful Brown Eyes by the Brothers Four
- Chant of the Wanderer by the Sons of the Pioneers
- Danny Boy by Jim Reeves
- For Me and My Gal by Judy Garland and Gene Kelly
- Gilly Gilly Ossenfeffer Katsenallen Bogen by the Sea by the Four Lads
- Harbor Lights by Sammy Kaye
- I Fall to Pieces by Patsy Cline
- Jim Bridger by Johnny Horton
- King of the Road by Roger Miller
- Let it Be Me by the Everly Brothers
- Margretta by the Sons of the Pioneers
- No Other Love by Jo Stafford
- Old Lamp Lighter by The Browns
- Please Mr. Custer by Ray Stevens
- Reverend Mr. Black by The Kingston Trio
- Stranger on the Shore by Pete Fountain
- Teenager in Love by Dion and the Belmonts
- Under the Bamboo Tree by Judy Garland
- Volare by Domenico Modugno (ok, not really. I just couldn’t think of a V. This is my favorite version of this one though.)
- What a Wonderful World (Don’t know much) by Sam Cooke
- eXtreme by the Piano Guys (ok… I had to do what I could with what I had.
- You, You, You by the Ames Brothers
- Zing Went the Strings of My Heart by The Coasters
Of course, my favorites change all the time AND there is that little bit about not being able to find my favorites or to have to pick one out of a dozen for a single letter. I like it.
To see what other bloggers are doing this month, check out the HUGE list of bloggers HERE!