- Why are people so selfish?
- Why do we do the things we hate most?
- Why can’t that man see how his indifference is causing his wife to wither?
- Why can’t that woman see how her constant nagging is driving her husband away emotionally?
- Why can’t that child see that his parents have years of experience to draw on?
- Why make vows that you are unwilling to keep?
- If you don’t want an answer, why did you ask the question?
- How can people cause so much pain for others that they claim to love?
- Why do we think it is ever right to be cruel?
- Why do you claim to believe in Jesus when you ignore His Word?
- Why are so many men blind to the needs of their wives?
- Why are so many women so insecure that they must emasculate their husbands to feel better about themselves?
- Why is one person’s pain license to inflict pain on others?
- Why do our families get the worst of us rather than the best?
I could go on all day. The worst part of it, the answer is the same for every question. Sin.
Psalm 51: 10– Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me.