- Went bungee jumping
- Saw the ocean
- Read a hundred classic books
and so forth?
I like those lists. It’s fun to see all the things that they recommend you do. However, the fact is, not all of them are accomplish-able. I mean, going on a cruise sounds exciting, traveling through Europe is probably a wonderful experience, but we can’t always do those things. So, I decided to make a list of dreams that because of where we live, our financial resources, health, skills… whatever is in my grasp… I can actually do! I thought that’d be fun. So, I started typing up a list. Maybe I’ll add to it over time…
- Go on a murder mystery train. I’ve wanted to go ever since I found one in Fillmore California. It’s not expensive. I want to go.
- Publish a book with a traditional publisher.
- Lose 40 lbs. I’d love to lose 80, but I’d be satisfied with 40.
- Make the memory book for Mom and Dad BEFORE they’re too old to remember anything in it.
- Finish my Pattern Piece Blog…
- Make my hobbies “self-sustaining.” (IOW… pay for themselves)
- Make 50 skirt/top sets and 50 shirt/short sets for an orphanage somewhere.
- Make each of my kids another quilt.
- Sew up and/or get rid of all the fabric at my house until I’m down to one tote or less.
- Do the 29 Gifts Challenge.
I’ve started this list and more at Day Zero Project. This is going to be fun!