Well here I sit. Another week goes by and I sit. I sit…. and I sit.
However, since coming to a realization that life in a chair doesn’t have to be the epitome of boredom or completely free from accomplishment, I have managed to add more meaningful activity to my days.
Since that day I have…
- Edited two chapters in “Cinders”
- Edited a photo shoot.
- Organized about 300 pictures
- Started consistent daily work on Ethan’s reading lessons
- Started a Christmas shopping list
- Started a Blog for my childhood memories.
- Switched out the tablecloth for something “Fallish”
- Researched alternate moderator gifts.
- Read four books
- Crocheted 3 more rows on afghan
- Planned science blitz.
- Planned quick Thanksgiving blitz to start in November. (How did I forget that the little kids haven’t done one?)
- Planned two new ooks.
Today I’m off to update my writing website and do some tote sorting/decluttering. Not too shabby….